Entry fee: $25 per member
Participants: Open to children between ages 4 and 16.
There are limited slots available for each category of the competition, so send in your entries today! Registrations will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis, and will be accepted till midnight (12:00a.m.) May 6th or until slots for a given category fill up - whichever occurs earlier. By registering, a participant agrees to abide by the rules set forth by Vibha governing the competition.
- The lyrics of the song should be in one of the Indian languages - it can be any classical, folk or movie songs.
- No written lyrics should be referred to during the performance.
- The group should comprise of at least 2 members and maximum of 8 members.
- Each group or individual participant can perform only one song under each group song category - Classical group song and Non-Classical/Light music group song.
- The song should be at least 3 minutes and the maximum time limit will be 5 minutes.
- No Karaoke or live instrumental music will be allowed.
- Participants may use their own shruti box.
- All the participants should satisfy the specified age criteria as of the competition date.
- Each category of the competition will be judged and prizes will be awarded separately.
- No special effects will be allowed such as smoke, disco balls etc.
- For safety reasons, no confetti, grains or small breakable objects will be allowed on stage that might need to be cleaned between performances.
- No cassette player will be available at the venue.
- Participants should be present backstage atleast 15 minutes prior to their assigned time. "No shows" will forfeit their chance to participate.
- Vibha reserves the right to reject applications that do not meet the selection criteria.
- The age categories are 4 to 5, 6 to 9, 10 to 13 and 14 to 16.